- Supports Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008 and SBS 2010
- Incremental in-file delta backup (i.e. backing up only changes within a file since last incremental backup)
- Single mail level exchange backup (brick level exchange backup)
- NTFS/Linux access privilege backup
- Support both full backup (database backup) and incremental backup (transaction log backup) for Microsoft SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005/2008, Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003/2007, Lotus Domino/Notes 5.0 (windows only), SBS 2010, Oracle 8i or above and MySQL 3.24 or above
- Support Volume Shadow Copy backup (i.e. backing up files even when they are exclusively open, e.g. Outlook.pst)
- Run on Windows, Mac OS X, NetWare, Unix, Linux and all other platforms supporting a Java2 Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.3.1 or above
- Increment backup strategy ensures that only new or updated files are sent to backup server
- Customizable backup schedule allows backup to be scheduled at any time
- Compress and encrypt data automatically before sending them to the server (server stores only encrypted data)
- Access backup data anytime, anywhere by using a browser
- Comprehensive backup report lists all files being backup. Backup report will be delivered to user automatically via email when each backup job completed.
- Backup data are CRC validated before they are stored on server.
- Customizable data retention policy allows user to access files even when they have been deleted.
- Select files to be backed up easily by using backup filter, e.g. selecting all *.doc and *.xls in your computer in a single operation
- Run any custom OS commands before/after a backup job.
- Off-line backup mode and logout backup reminder
- Easy to use